Good Morning Friends!
Today was our first morning show on 103.1 Beach Radio and we’ve already learned a few things about getting up at the crack of OMG!
- First off, teenage children do NOT appreciate sounds of the coffee grinder at 4am – SOLUTION – grind beans the night before.
- Tip-toeing through a home with super creaky floors kinda defeats the purpose of trying to be quiet – SOLUTION – wear fuzzy slippers to deaden the sound.
- It’s NOT necessary to fully blow dry your hair (as was yelled to me from the bedroom) – SOLUTION – wear it wet and put it in a bun.
- Shower in the furthest shower from the bedroom as humanly possible. If there’s only one shower in your home, shower at work! We can do that here.
- There’s no way to subtly fill your water bottle with ice. SOLUTION – learn to enjoy room temperature water.
- Did I lock the door and close the garage? Calling and waking a significant other to ask is not an option – SOLUTION – Make mental notes or use post it notes. Either or.
Is it nap time yet?
– Ara and Toby