Blue, blue, blue is the color of our beautiful sky and the color of our blueberries!
Fresh, plump and juicy. Urban Fare takes pride in picking the best and the freshest and our blueberries are “Bluedelicious”.
Serve them fresh, add them to a smoothie, mix in a salad or make a scrumptious dessert.
Or make an easy and handy version of classic square and serve a delicious treat!
BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE SQUARES
1 package Oatmeal cookie mix ½ cup butter or margarine, softened
1 egg 3 packages of cream cheese (8oz each), softened
¾ cup sugar ½ cup whipping cream
3 eggs 1 jar (10oz approx.) blueberry spreadable jam
1-½ cup fresh blueberries
- Heat oven to 350˚F. Spray bottom and sides of 13×9 pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat cookie mix, butter and egg with electric mixer on low speed till soft dough forms. Press into bottom of pan
- Bake 15 minute. Cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile in another large bowl beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add whipping cream and eggs; beat on low until well blended.
- Spread jam over partially cooled crust. Sprinkle with blueberries, spreading gently to cover.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set. Cool 30 minutes
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Cut into bars and store covered in refrigerator.